With the powerhouse event that was 2022, we’re proud to present a second charity to support by playing Magic; Trans Lifeline. Our fundraising goal for Trans Lifeline is $12,000 this year.
What does Trans Lifeline do?
Trans Lifeline is primarily funded by individual donors; donations of all sizes are deeply appreciated and put to good use to help them deliver lifesaving services to those who need them most. Your support will:
- Provide peer-led crisis support for trans people and their families.
- Provide services outside of standard emergency services, which can increase harm to trans people in dangerous situations.
- Fund their Microgrants program which dispenses low-barrier grants to people in need of legal name changes and updated government IDs.
- Enable specialized support for trans people who are incarcerated or undocumented.
How to attend and support Trans Lifeline
- Donate directly to Trans Lifeline
- Buy a Ticket to the Commander Sealed event in support of Trans Lifeline
- Buy a General Admission ticket in support of Trans Lifeline
- Learn about Vendor and Content Creator Donation Packages