All staff, players, spectators, customers and visitors are expected to conduct themselves in a way that ensures everyone has fun.
- No one should be subjected to foul or abusive language, bullying, or other forms of harassment. Everyone has the right to a clean, enjoyable gaming experience. Respect for everyone is a requirement to remain a participant in our community.
- Everyone is entitled to a substance-free experience. Smoking and illegal substances are strictly prohibited.
- All participants should feel safe and feel that their property is safe. Any reports of theft, either of event or personal property, will be investigated and, if necessary, prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- We ask that players be respectful of the venue and clean up after their games.
- We use photography to market Commander Sealed. If you do not wish to be photographed, you must expressly inform the event. If you wish to take photographs, we ask that you speak to all individuals being photographed first.
- We believe that players have the right to participate in events and to shop without interference by outside salespeople, as such absolutely no person-to-person sales are permitted.
We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave at any time without compensation or prizes and may at our sole discretion prohibit you from future events. We reserve the right to search any backpacks or bags entering the event at any time.
By entering Commander Sealed events you agree to abide by this code of conduct. We reserve the right to change, alter or modify the Code of Conduct at any time, for any reason. If you have questions or concerns about this code or an incident to report that occurred at the event, please email Matthew Vercant at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may contact our administrator using the form below for issues related to the code of conduct.